• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Top Cases. User reviews.

thecrock0984

Apr 30, 2010
Villa Rica, Ga
Alot of us are still waiting on the Inc and some even still wondering what case to get. I was wondering if everyone could let others know what case you went with, a short review and are you happy with that case. I know there are many cases. Active. Rugged. Surface. Body Glove. Silicon Cases. Verizon Holster Combo. Lets just find out what people are using and what the top user rated cases are. Thanks guys.

I will start off by saying I had an incredible and sold it. Now I have seen my mistake and in this long backorder line for a new one. I know it was dumb. But I had the Body Glove. It was ok. Started to fall apart right away like all Body Glove cases. I liked the extra bulk as I feel the Inc by itself is to thin and cheap feeling for me. But this time around I am VERY intrested in the Active if anyone has a review on that case.

Upvote 0
I started with the red hard shell case from verizon, I took it back because it was creaky and loose in some parts (felt cheap). I then bought the black leather hard shell case from verizon, I loved it! It fit great, felt great, and protected everything great!..... until I took it off to clean it and realized that it had been scratching my phone all around the edges!:eek: So after calling verizon and bitching at the rep until he finally put a manager on the phone, they sent me a new phone and waived a month of my bill ($150).:D

Upon receiving my new phone, I bought the blue Seidio Innocase Active and I love it. I think every Dinc owner should have one. It has to be the best case ever. I don't even think Otterbox's case (if they ever release one) will top it!:D

Upvote 0
I got the red/black hard plastic case from Verizon first liked the look and feel but it mad a lot of clicking and squeeking. Returned it got a body glove hated it. Couldn't use the side of the screen , then got a black silicon liked it a lot cut it for the 2150 battery it was perfect.

sent from tapatalk using my BA Droid Incredible

Upvote 0
I got the Zagg Invisible Shield.
Pros: Great screen protection, Seems to cut down on glare, ez cleaning, ez to apply & well trimmed to front & back, slightly rubbery feel makes inc less slippery
Cons: I kinda liked the slick clean feel of the unshielded inc, I got the Seidio Innocell 3500 battery - which comes with extended back - so my inc's back is unshielded when I use that bat.

Upvote 0
I pre-ordered my Incredible the first day you could, and realized a week later (just before it arrived) that I needed something for protection so I ordered the Verizon black silicone case with the intention of eventually replacing it with the innocase or something better. Turns out I absolutely love the silicone case and don't plan on ever replacing it. My only gripe would be the headphone jack. Most of the newer headphone plugs fit fine because the casing is slim, but I've been trying to locate a headphone-to-RCA adapter that does not have a fat casing on the plug. Almost impossible to find. Not sure if other cases might have the same issue.

Upvote 0
I've gone through the Verizon silicone, the Body Glove, and am now using the Innocase II.

The silicone was OK, but I needed more protection. I'm a commercial service tech and I go in some pretty harsh environments... I was afraid I'd break the phone even with the case. I returned it and got the Body Glove, which I hated from the first minute. The thing is HUGE. The grippiness (I don't think that's even a word) was nice, but the bulk was intolerable. It made it very difficult to use the edges of the screen or the trackpad. I don't know if it was just the one I had, but the corner latches started turning loose after about a week. I returned it and got the Innocase II/holster combo. I love it. The first one I had was from the bad run which had the looseness issues. They replaced it with no problem and the new one is great.

I'm still a little nervous about the level of protection in my line of work, but I think it should provide plenty of protection for someone who doesn't endanger their equipment. I'm currently waiting for my Innocase Rugged to arrive.

ETA: I know lots of folks who have and LOVE Otterboxes. I waited for them to come out with their cases but I'm sick of waiting. I need a tough case NOW. If they'd been on the ball, I'm fairly confident that I'd be using their product instead of Seidio's.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones