• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Top Five Games

NexuSix

Mar 28, 2010
nexusix.org
What are your Top Five Games on your Android device?

(List device and games)

Google Nexus One (ATT 3G Version) Froyo 2.2 build#FRF91 with LauncherPro Plus & Home++ (unrooted)

1. Beautiful Game Widgets by SpartanCoders

Lszu
CAP201009130446.jpg

xhr6
2. Angry Birds Lite Beta by Rovio Mobile
3. Jewellust/Devilry Huntress by Smartpix Games
4. Fish Food by Tom Moor
5. Smiley Pops Ad Free by Boolba Labs, LLC

1. Nova
2. Dungeon Hunter
3. Sandstorm
4. NFS Shift
5. Hawk

I'd put psx4droid at #1 but it's an emulator, not a game. :D

As you can see, i'm not a fan of puzzle/time killer games, they usually last me less than a day and I never play them again.
I have to honestly say I haven't tried any of those. I'll have to take a look,...

Upvote 0
Those are great games, i got Dungeon hunter HD and Gangstar west coast hustle(Gta-Alike) both from gameloft.

Does anyone know if there is a way to play Nova, or sandstorm on a nexus one??
You can't buy them from gameloft since they dont support the nexus one for those 2 games, is there another way? if yes, all i need to know is if it's possible to play on a nexus one cause you probably can't tell me how-to since the rules... ;)

I emailed Gameloft about it total BS, the said that the nexus one might not be up to it and therefore they didnt support it...

How come a Milestone i believe it was the first! With a 600Mhz Cpu CAN!?

Upvote 0
How come a Milestone i believe it was the first! With a 600Mhz Cpu CAN!?

It's not all about the how fast the CPU is, the milestone is faster clock for clock than a snapdragon so comparing them based is CPU speed alone isn’t going to work, plus the droid has dedicated PowerVR graphics chip which is much better suited for these games.

I'm sure these do work with snapdragon though as I've seen people claim they work, no idea why they don't support it on their website.

Surely doing that will just force people to obtain them illegally.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones