• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ha3kthi5

Oct 28, 2010
Hey folks, so I took the plunge and rooted my x10. I have installed orbot to connect through the tor network, and it says there is an error enabling transparrent proxying.
I used the tor check and my default browser isnt connecting through tor.
Anyone have any ideas or a web browser I can use with it other than ndbrowser as thats text only!

Many thanks!

Hey folks, so I took the plunge and rooted my x10. I have installed orbot to connect through the tor network, and it says there is an error enabling transparrent proxying.
I used the tor check and my default browser isnt connecting through tor.
Anyone have any ideas or a web browser I can use with it other than ndbrowser as thats text only!

Many thanks!

Are you using the default browser with orbot? Have you tried using something other than the default browser...I would suggest that if you haven't. Like Dolphin or Skyfire.

Don't think there are any other options other than Tor or ndbrowser.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones