Torchlight II

1. MacFett

MacFett Well-Known Member

Anyone pick up Torchlight II? I've been waiting to play it all day and finally am just now getting to sit down and play. Been really excited about this one for a while now.

Advertisement
    :
  2. syi

syi Well-Known Member

If I had a competent internet connection I would too
    Encerspay likes this.
  3. MacFett

MacFett Well-Known Member

You can play in single player mode as well as LAN and online.

Having a lot of fun with it, I started a new character on an easier difficulty just because I don't have the time to devote to 5 minute boss fights (that if I don't have to throw corpses at them). I wish you could set the difficulty each time you play rather than when the character is created and done. I also wanted to redo my skill tree.
  4. Xyro

Xyro 4 8 15 16 23 42 Moderator

You can use a mod to respec your skill points:
    http://www.runicgamesfansite.com/vbdownloads.php?do=download&fileid=18
    MacFett likes this.
  5. syi

syi Well-Known Member

You need a connection to play and update
  6. syi

syi Well-Known Member

7. Xyro

Xyro 4 8 15 16 23 42 Moderator

I can't say for sure. The download page said that it wouldn't get you marked as suspicious, when I downloaded it, but now that line has disappeared.
  8. syi

syi Well-Known Member

I know you can make a new toon. Have him make respec potions making him suspicious. Then give the options to your other toons. They won't get suspicious from using them.
    MacFett likes this.
  9. Italo

Italo Well-Known Member

I picked this up during the Steam sale. I've never play an arpg, but this one looked interesting. I'm still figuring out how to "properly" build a character.
  10. NYCHitman1

NYCHitman1 Gun for Hire Developer

Just picked up Torchlight 2 on Steam for $20. Spent a few hours while I was sick playing. It's very interesting. I somehow like it a wee bit more than I did Diablo 3. Funny, I know. In any event, if anyone is looking for someone to team up with - add me on Steam @ nyc hitman.
  11. narutoHUN

narutoHUN Member

I loved the first one too so I got this when it came out it is really good