Torn Up Already?Support

Last Updated:

1. Card Shark

Card Shark Member This Topic's Starter

My incredible started acting up today....Everything seems to be working normally except calling...I can make calls but you don't hear anything..They hear you but the other end is just dead to you..You don't even hear the ringing after it dials...It dials normal and then shows you calling but you cannot hear them...

Don't know if its a Verizon issue with signal but I am doubting it as everything works fine...

Advertisement
  2. EM30996

EM30996 Active Member

happened to me.. just pull the battery for about 10 seconds and reboot..

3. Card Shark

I just did that awhile ago..Haven't tried it again yet..Have it charging...Later this afternoon I made another call and did hear the other end..So I thought well it was the signal issue..Then after getting home this evening it is doing the samething..I will try again shortly..

4. grokr989

grokr989 Well-Known Member

Mine was doing the exact same thing yesterday. I got fed up since I was my second Incredible and returned it. I figured I'd wait until it's more stable to buy it again.

5. Proph

Proph Well-Known Member

i had that same problem once. shutting the phone down and then turning it back on worked. i know it was an app i installed that caused it but i can't remember which one, i think it was an osmonitor or batter monitor. i know because it was working fine, then i installed it and it acted up, i uninstalled it, still acted up, restarted and all has been good for a week since then. never had any problems before that one time also.

6. sailfone

sailfone Active Member

i pulled the battery out, for about 10 seconds, put it back in and VOILA!!!

hope these and other suggestions work...:)

7. Card Shark

Yes it is now working..But sometimes after making several calls just now you might hear the other end and might not..Not to impressed..Need reliability and the phone was great until today..Oh well I give it till next week and see what happens..I have not installed many apps anyway..I did have task killer but it interferes with the alarm closck so I removed it awhile back..About all I have are weather bug, weather channel, airhorn and bubble level...

I got a month I think to return and I have not cut the rebate out yet..It is storming now and the signal is in and out so I will see what it does tomorrow..

8. Proph

Proph Well-Known Member

card shark, are you in the houston area. it is storming bad here at the moment.

9. Golgo13

Golgo13 New Member

Same thing happened to me the second or third day I had the phone. I did a battery pull and it seemed to do the trick.

10. andito77

andito77 New Member

A guy whose screen name is mixologist on another forum had to return his phone for a faulty front speaker. They sent him a new phone without any problems.

11. AndroidFantic

AndroidFantic Well-Known Member

Lol i am but my earpiece blew out on a call and i was like WTF i thought this only happened on the eris. Im sadly disappointed I will be going to verizon to swap it out for a brand new one as soon as it stops raining.