• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Torrent app

danbryan

Lurker
Nov 25, 2009
Hey guys, im trying to look for a torrent solution. I have transdroid right now, and it is able to communicate with my seedbox and i can manage torrents that are already loaded on there. My problem is adding new torrents from my private websites. I have noticed that torrent-fu will allow you to search some of the public websites for new torrents, but that doesn't work for me. right now i have to download the .torrrent file with my default browser, and it saves the file as "unknown.torrent" then i have to open it with transdroid.

This question is worded weird, but basicaly what I would like, is a torrent app with built in private torrent site searching / downloading. or the ability to have my dolphin browser, recognise the .torrent extension, and associate transdroid with that.

Any ideas?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones