1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Torrent Fu Question.

Last Updated:

1. pbproidgy1724

pbproidgy1724 New Member This Topic's Starter

Alright. So my phone is set up to torrent fu. I use transmission in case that is important. Anyways. I can manage my account and delete torrents and things like that. And I can search for torrents no problem. BUT when I want to add one, it will think for like a min and tell me that the torrent was added. The torrent is not added to my list nor does it even start to download, even though my phone says that it was added. Anyone else having this problem? because I'm officially stumped.

Advertisement
  2. AFAngryWarrior

AFAngryWarrior Well-Known Member

The Torrents arent going to download to your Droid, they download to your remote computer. Torrent FU is just a remote Torrent program. So for me I search for the torrents I want via my phone and click download so that when I get home on my Media Center hooked up to my TV that torrent is downloaded and ready to go. IF you want to download torrents directly to your phone you need Torrent Droid which is like $1

3. pbproidgy1724

Ok I realize I worded this terribly
    I understand that the torrent does not download to my phone. The torrent does not start up on my laptop. Yes I have transmission running. the torrent does not start how ever. I have tried for the past two days I have have had nothing.
    Thank you for the help

4. pbproidgy1724

I still can't figure this one out. any one with suggestions?