1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Torrents for your purchased media.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Last Updated:

1. Dayno

Dayno Active Member This Topic's Starter

I would like to downloaf torrents directly to my phone as I do not have a computer to move my purchased media from. I have tons of CDs and DVDs and have found quite a few of them on torrent sites.

What apps would be my best bet?

Advertisement
  2. sitlet

sitlet Banned

Well first, downloading cd's and dvd's from torrents isn't exactly legal. As far as torrent apps, the only one I have ever seen is ABTC, which I have tried a few times, but can never get to work correctly on the phone.

3. Dayno

Dayno Active Member This Topic's Starter

The loophole that makes torrents semi-legal is if they decide to audit you for media piracy and you actally have originals to go along with the downloaded torrent youre fine(or have proof of a bought digital copy).

It doesnt matter how or where you get your media as long as you can prove you once paid for it.

I tried a few direct to phone torrent apps. No luck. I also have FrostWire but it seems that only works when connected to Wifi and not over my 3G+... Lame.

4. budmonster

budmonster Guest

ive yet to find an android app that will download torrent files directly to your phone. if anyone has, please let me know. ive found an app in which you can use your phone to search for torrent and have them start on your PC just buy using your phone. good if your away but not what im looking for. i have 32gbs of space i need to find an app that works lol.

5. Roze

Roze Hiding behind a mystery VIP Member

Discussing torrent itself is fine here but when it becomes asking how to download movies using torrent, then is not allow. It is against Forum Rules to discuss how to download copyrighted materials.

/Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.