Total Charges On NET10 Prepaid

Last Updated:

1. TVCCS

TVCCS Well-Known Member

As an FYI, when I bought a NET10 BYOP SIM recently, I wanted to know what the real total charges would be. NET10 "Unlimited" service is $50 a month via an airtime card, but $45 a month if you sign up for auto refill, matching Straight Talk. The total bill I got for the first month, with taxes, in California, was $45.95. I assume other states may have slightly different net total amounts, and encourage others to post their total bill here.

2. TVCCS

TVCCS Well-Known Member

As an FYI...I just enrolled my nephew in Ohio in Auto are his charges:

Net10 Mega Unlimited Plan:
    Discount Amount
    E911 Fee2:
    Federal Universal Service3:
    Regulatory Cost Recovery4:

3. elbaroark

elbaroark Member

Mine is $43.52 after taxes for the total. I used to have three phones on my account and that is what they started charging me about two to three months ago
  4. tlopez1973

tlopez1973 Well-Known Member

5. awev

awev Active Member

The state of Virginia has imposed a $0.50 Emergency Service fee on all pre-paid cell phone air-time/funds purchases. So I am guessing it would be $50.50 or $45.50 for the auto-refil. I have not signed up with Net10 yet, so I don't know for sure, yet that is how it is with VM, and Boost.
  6. blue_angel

blue_angel Well-Known Member

........Net10 mega unlimited?!?!

Not sure if thats the same as our $50 unlimited or not. Kinda curious now as to if theres a diffrence. Net10 doesnt offer anything "Mega" atound here. Hmm....
  7. TVCCS

TVCCS Well-Known Member

Same thing...just different states...and carriers...treat prepaid taxes and fees differently...hence the attempt to find apples to apples. That's why I ask up front...can vary by several dollars depending on the locality and the carrier.