1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Total Charges On NET10 Prepaid

1. TVCCS

TVCCS Well-Known Member

As an FYI, when I bought a NET10 BYOP SIM recently, I wanted to know what the real total charges would be. NET10 "Unlimited" service is $50 a month via an airtime card, but $45 a month if you sign up for auto refill, matching Straight Talk. The total bill I got for the first month, with taxes, in California, was $45.95. I assume other states may have slightly different net total amounts, and encourage others to post their total bill here.

Advertisement
    :
  2. TVCCS

TVCCS Well-Known Member

As an FYI...I just enrolled my nephew in Ohio in Auto Pay...here are his charges:

Net10 Mega Unlimited Plan:
    $50.00
    Discount Amount
    $5.00
    Tax1:
    $3.04
    E911 Fee2:
    $0.23
    Federal Universal Service3:
    $0.68
    Regulatory Cost Recovery4:
    $0.09

TOTAL:$49.04
  3. elbaroark

elbaroark Member

Mine is $43.52 after taxes for the total. I used to have three phones on my account and that is what they started charging me about two to three months ago
  4. awev

awev Active Member

The state of Virginia has imposed a $0.50 Emergency Service fee on all pre-paid cell phone air-time/funds purchases. So I am guessing it would be $50.50 or $45.50 for the auto-refil. I have not signed up with Net10 yet, so I don't know for sure, yet that is how it is with VM, and Boost.
  5. blue_angel

blue_angel Well-Known Member

........Net10 mega unlimited?!?!

Not sure if thats the same as our $50 unlimited or not. Kinda curious now as to if theres a diffrence. Net10 doesnt offer anything "Mega" atound here. Hmm....
  6. TVCCS

TVCCS Well-Known Member

Same thing...just different states...and carriers...treat prepaid taxes and fees differently...hence the attempt to find apples to apples. That's why I ask up front...can vary by several dollars depending on the locality and the carrier.