• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Total Recall App

RizXperia

May 28, 2010
16/10/10
Evening folks i downloaded an app for my Xperia X10 which was Total Recall which allows me to record telephone conversations both incoming and outgoing automatically, now i downloaded the free app but never used it as my phone developed issues i was told by my network provider to do a master reset and to reinstall any Apps i had on phone as they would also be deleted.
I have sibnce managed tovreinstrall all the other apps but Total Recall will not reinstall it keeps coming up with " YOU CAN'T INSTALL A TRIAL COPY ON THIS DEVICE MORE THAN ONCE" I could understand it if i had used it but i am not willing to buy it to realise it's not all made out to be.
Can anyone help with this issue or recommend another free app which will allow me to record incoming and outgoing conversation calls

Thanks
Rizxperia

Once you download it, that is your ONE trial copy. There is no way to work around the trial issue part as your phone is recognized by the Market when you log in. So unless your going to buy it, your probably out of luck. But that may be a good thing, because in many states, it is ILLEGAL to record a converstaion without the other parties consent. Do it without it and you could find yourself in quite the pickle..

I would NOT recommend that type of program to anyone!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones