Total voice controlSupport

Last Updated:

1. Ageless Stranger

Ageless Stranger Well-Known Member

You would have thought by now there would be something out there that allows total hands free control using voice alone.

I spend a lot of time commuting on my bike (50 miles each way), and listen to music to ease the long journey. The voice control for the stock music player is awkward to say the least, and that is without headphones. It simply doesn't work with headphones at all.

S-voice sucks when asking to play music too, "Play AC DC" will bring up the music player. I want it to play everything tagged with "AC DC" but no, I have to use my damn hands.

What I want is to be able to make calls, answer calls, listen to texts as they come in and control the music player.

Rant over....

Advertisement
  2. hbryder

hbryder Well-Known Member

I just did it with svoice said "play music by Grace potter" and it pulled a list of 13 songs from her album and just started playing. You may have to select it settings to get it work properly,also a great app for music is Car Tunes, if you ask it to play an artist it will create a list with all song by that artist.!
    Ageless Stranger likes this.
  3. Ageless Stranger

Car tunes looks good, I'll give it a go
  4. Ageless Stranger

Car tunes was....ok I guess but it still requires physical interaction with the screen which defeats the whole purpose and nature of the app. I'll keep using S-voice for now.

@Hbryder: My mistake was saying "Play Pink Floyd" rather than "Play music by Pink Floyd" which works flawlessly even with wind noise through the crash helmet. Thanks