• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Touble figuring out the Pantech Breakout. HELP!

Via1722

Lurker
Jan 2, 2012
I have had my Pantech Breakout for a few weeks now and am still having trouble figuring out the device. I am not usually so slow but the world of 4G is confusing me. I have a ton of questions, but can find no answers to them from the pantech or verizon websites. I would like to know what the microchip looking icon is in my status bar and also how do i view the pictures or media messages that my contacts send me after i download them? Please help this dreadfullly confused newbie of the smartphone world!:eek:

it may be that you dont have a microsd card in your phone. or somethings wrong with the 4g card

Instructions:

Turn phone off. remove back cover. see if the cards are back there, there should be two. if they are there remove both slide them back in and restart. I have a feeling you have a missing card or bad sim or a combination

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones