Touch.Facebook Site Not Showing Home PageGeneral

Last Updated:

1. Jethro

Jethro Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone else has run into this issue? I had been using the Facebook Touch site as my main interface for FB (touch.facebook.com). It worked fine for a few months, but in the last couple weeks I no longer see anything on the home page. I just see the top banner with navigation and the footer bar - nothing else. Most of the other tabs display fine, only the main home page.

I am able to see the full site and the mobile site (m.facebook.com) just fine.

I tried emptying the cache, deleting cookies, relogging in, restarting phone, disabling mobile device mode, etc. Still blank.

Anyone?

Advertisement
  2. Thedarksunlight

Thedarksunlight Well-Known Member

Yup same for me recently. Started a week ago, but I just go on the bottom of the site and click on full site.

Works a little slower but it gives you the full facebook experience. Its nice to know someone else has that issue though

3. Adam63impala

Adam63impala Well-Known Member

I started having this issue too. I double click on home and it works.

4. JDR

JDR Member

Same problem as well. I noticed if you look carefully at the blank area you'll see three blank vertical bars, which is Facebook's "loading" icon. It must be a new bug with their site.

Like Thedarksunlight said, I usually just click one of the top buttons to go to Home or Inbox or whatever. This site is still better than the horrid application.

5. jmccabe

jmccabe Member

Hi

I've just been searching for this issue and found your forum, the only thing is though, and this may be of use to you, is that I'm having this problem on my Nokia 5800 and I think my wife's ipod touch might be having the same problem so it looks like an FB issue.

I'm going to try reporting it to them, although it might take a while to find out how to (!) but maybe you guys could try too?

All the best
    John

6. kamots

kamots Well-Known Member

Me too. I get some type of fetching data error, and then it says no data weird,cause it just started Thursday for me.

7. jayjay1122

jayjay1122 Well-Known Member

All, its a FB issue.