Touch menu buttons not set correctlyGeneral

Last Updated:

1. yeahright

yeahright Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

after the latest 2.1 update I've noticed my home menu back and search buttons were not calibrated correctly, has anyone else noticed this? I noticed that if I slide my finger from the bottom of the touch screen to the top of the buttons they dont respond at all, but if i tap either on the top of them or above them completely they register. I've tried to calibrate multiple times. Do you think redoing the 2.1 update would help or not?

Thanks.

i swear i edited this before lol.

I also noticed that my active sync email account setting download frequency won't allow me to set it to anything other than 0.. all the other settings work fine but that one i dont get it.

Advertisement
  2. alpinedaly

alpinedaly New Member

I'm still running 1.5 and my sense buttons have always been more responsive when I touch a little above them rather than right on them. It did take a while for me to realize this though.

3. jreed2560

jreed2560 Well-Known Member

I noticed the exact same thing. When I text I accidentally hit back or menu all the time now. Never used to happen.

4. yeahright

yeahright Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I did the g-(something) under settings i forget what its called and that didn't really help but i was messing around today and found under keyboard and input settings > touch input an actual calibration which made me type the sentence the quick fox jumped over the lazy dog and i dobelieve that helped a lot i haven't hit the back button or menu on accident today so far.

and i also figured out the email thing i just deleted and reactivated the account, it seemed to fix it.