Touch Screen Issues...Support

Last Updated:

1. Dead Cell

Dead Cell Member This Topic's Starter

Guys

I notice that the Milestone 2's touch screen is very flaky and when scrolling on a long list (the contacts list for example), wile I have my finger on the screen and flicking up and down without letting go, it behaves eratically and just selects a contact even though I didn't let go of the screen!

My RSS reader NewsRob is completely unusable as when I am flicking through articles it randomly selects one even though I don't let go of the screen!

I had the Milestone 1 since the day it came out and never had a problem with it always worked fine! So this is really annoying me as I know its not me being silly!

Sometimes the notification bar even pulls down when doing the above but thats very difficult to replicate, seems like some sort of bug and I'm not even going half way above the screen so why the hell should the notification bar pull down! :confused:

Returning it back to CarphoneWarehouse for a replacement! :mad:

Hoping its a hardware issue rather than a software one as otherwise it's going to the same on the replacement!

Anyone else having issues with the touch screen?

Thanks

Advertisement
  2. karnka

karnka Well-Known Member

I've had no issues with the screen / sensitivity. On a par with my Galaxy S.