• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Touch screen not turning off

Gozer28

Mar 15, 2010
Has anyone else had issues with the touchscreen dimming down like its gonna turn off for it to just stay on? even after the 15 secs is up or whatever time you have set on, happend today with my phone but I just reset it and it seems to be turning off, so hopefully its fixed. Last night before going to bed I turned it on for a sec to check the time and put it down woke up this morning noticed it was still on.. battery was full at the time when checked but was down to like 20%.. so I would turn it off at the power button and the screen would turn off but if I turned it back on and left it after the 15 secs it would not shut off again would just stay on.. anyhow I guess its fine now just wondered if anyone else has similar issue if I have something not set right for it to remain on the way that it was? I thought my phone was bricked so glad it seems to be acting right now hopefully should stay working properly.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones