touch screen not workingSupport

Last Updated:

1. hihater

hihater Member This Topic's Starter

Went into test mode to check out the battery. And through my curiosity went into the 'touch-fw update', and now I can't use my phone. I have the touchscreen lock so can't unlock it, otherwise maybe I could use the keyboard or the optical joystick to use the phone. Is there any way to fix this? I might attempt a hard reset, but saw on another forum, that it's unfixable. I bought it at Best Buy and they aren't even open tomorrow, would another Best Buy or Sprint store exchange it if I can't fix it?:confused:

Advertisement
  2. agent0014

agent0014 Well-Known Member

every best buy I've ever been around has been open on Sunday... are you sure the ones by you aren't open tomorrow? That'd be very weird.

3. Jim W

Jim W Well-Known Member

Heck yeah Best Buy should be open,this is their second busiest time of the xmas season......returns. :p

4. hihater

hihater Member This Topic's Starter

No because the county it is in, Bergen County in NJ, they close everything. You can only buy food lol. It's some really old law, 'blue law'. I did the hard reset using Odin, and still no touch screen. :mad: I just bought the phone on Xmas Eve. Maybe I can exchange to any Best Buy, I hope so, because then I'd have no phone till Monday. I really like the Moment, probably will get it, or maybe the Tour.

5. Moment

Moment Well-Known Member

They should have your data in their system no matter which Best Buy you're at.. hopefully.

6. dashdancedan

dashdancedan Member

Is there any fix for this? or do I have to take it in to a store?