Touch screen problemsSupport

1. ReZ RaIDeN

ReZ RaIDeN Member

So I just ordered my connect 2 months ago, and a few days ago I started having this problem, sometimes it works just fine and others it acts as if it's receiving multiple touches even though it's just one finger, it takes forever to unlock, and I'll try and type and ill press w but end up getting wkj and it's so irritating because it comes out of nowhere and then leaves, can anyone help me with this? I ordered the phone refurbished from ama zon

Advertisement
  2. jmwinf146

jmwinf146 Well-Known Member

At 3 months old mine nutted up and acted possessed. It would txt surf the web and YouTube all on its own. Took it to a corporate store and $32 later out with a new phone.
  3. lilonex3

lilonex3 Well-Known Member

I notice mine does that when my fingers are semi wet,from washing my hands.Check your ram see if its not running low?could be that too much stuff is running in the background maybe?
  4. ReZ RaIDeN

ReZ RaIDeN Member

Well I figured out my problem, apparently it's this new charger I just got, it works fine when it's unplugged bit as soon as I plug it in it goes all whack on me, so I guess I just need a different charger lol sucks cuz I just had to buy this one
  5. Spec2nirvash

Spec2nirvash VIP Member VIP Member

Mine has the same problem too. Only when it's plugged in, but I'm using the charger that came with it. It does become rather annoying when you use on-screen long press gestures!
  6. jmwinf146

jmwinf146 Well-Known Member

Check my topics (support) replacement again. Electricians replaced a light fixture at work which caused mine to act up. Lol. It drove me crazy for a few days.