sunsuke Well-Known Member

not really
  3. roadkill42

roadkill42 Well-Known Member

thanks
  4. sunsuke

sunsuke Well-Known Member

Overclock, Use Light weight apps, free some ram, kill apps not in use
    3d chainfire (use it to lower res from 32-bit to 16 bit)

that should help the screen be more responsive and maybe smoother
  5. roadkill42

some times to responsife and not im using dracs rom
  6. Dracable

Dracable Well-Known Member Contributor

ya, installing my rom with the overclocked kernel and overclocking might help some. not only will the overclock make your phone snappier and more responsive, but ive implemented tweaks in the rom to improve response times to the GUI. just a thought, if u havent already tried DRAndroid Lite with the OC kernel ;-) good luck!
  7. roadkill42

running it all ready works great
  8. Dracable

Dracable Well-Known Member Contributor

well, the truth of it is just that we have a lower quality touch screen. it's one of the very common complaints for this phone. there are tweaks u can do to try and make it "feel" a bit better, but there's only so much u can do with software to improve how low quality hardware acts. i applied a few tweaks into my rom to try and make it feel a bit "snappier", but that's about all u can do. if i recall, there might b some adjustments able to be made within the kernel source to improve the feel of the touch, but that sounds pretty intense to me. just try to keep your system free of clutter and high memory/cpu eating apps that like to keep themselves in memory. the less resources u are using, the better your cpu can keep up with the gui, thus giving u the snappiest feeling your hardware will allow.