1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

touch screen wont workiSupport

1. adeeZy86

adeeZy86 New Member

Purchased 2 optimus slider phones brand new from amazon.com. my phone works great and so did my girlfriends untill I got home tonight I take a look at her phone and at the time she had the lock on it. Well I tried to unlock it by doin the touchscreen and it won't move at all. Its like the screen froze. I held the power button and used arrow keysto go to turn off. Then I pressed enter and it turned off. I turned it back on and the screen still frozen. The phone is new and everything else seems to work.is there any rebooting options u can provide for me other then telling me to return the phone? The phone has worked just fine untill tonight. Please help?

Advertisement
  2. Saif kazi

Saif kazi Active Member

Man it already happend to me also

i had buy an lg optimus net it work good for around 1 month but from other day its screen freezes and lockscreen is not working i had tried by making hard reset but nothing works so i decided to go it to lg service center

they said that the touchpad is gone they keep my phone for 5 days and i got working lg optimus net after 5 days :D

sorry for my bad english
  3. Barky

Barky Active Member