Touch Wiz Default Home Screen Change with Update

Last Updated:

1. Terry S

Terry S Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Okay so here is another strange thing I noticed with the update. 2 of the 3 phones that got the update now have a little home icon on the bottom of one of the touchwiz screens when you are in the edit mode. This page with the home icon can now be moved to whereever you want it in the positioning of the 1-7 screens you have and when you click on the "home" key at the very bottom it will go to that screen. Previously there was no home key and your home screen was either the middle or far left screen depending on the number of screens you had.

Advertisement
    ardyer likes this.
  2. ardyer

ardyer Well-Known Member

Nice find! After the update mine didn't work that way, but after a GSM reset (trying to get better GPS), that feature works!

3. Terry S

What is a GSM reset?

4. lotreaglesfan

lotreaglesfan Well-Known Member

wasn't this already available? i don't remember for sure because i've been using mostly launcher pro and adw but i thought i remembered this? maybe not haha

5. Terry S

No it was a huge problem with those that are using touch wiz and one of the reason some people switched from touch wiz. Mine still does not have the little home icon at the bottom since i haven't received the update so I can't choose a home screen.

6. ardyer

ardyer Well-Known Member