• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

touchdown email folder question

sb1815

Lurker
Mar 3, 2010
I am connected to an exchange server and all my email folders are sync"ing.
I have rules on the exchange server to move incoming emial to folders.

the problem is that i cant see if i have new email in my folders unless i open each folder.
can somebody who has upgraded to touchdown tell me if it will solve this problem?

I am connected to an exchange server and all my email folders are sync"ing.
I have rules on the exchange server to move incoming emial to folders.

the problem is that i cant see if i have new email in my folders unless i open each folder.
can somebody who has upgraded to touchdown tell me if it will solve this problem?

Hi sb1815

Go to the settings button in Touchdown, select the "Advanced" tab, scroll down till you find "Selected Email Folders", there will be a list of folders that Touchdown is configured to sync from your mailbox. Below the list you will find several options, select "Refresh Folders", once the folders are refreshed, select "Choose Folders" you will see all the folders in the menu from your Exchange server, tap the mail icon to enable sync for each folder and there you go.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones