1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Touchdown ??

Last Updated:

1. Cuda13

Cuda13 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I've been using Touchdown trial for a few days now and can't seem to find an answer to my question in the other threads. When I have an e-mail that I want to file in an exchange folder all of my folders show up on the phone and I am able to send the e-mail to any folder in my inbox on the server.

My question: Is there a way to check my folders from the Droid after I have filed e-mails there? I went into settings and assumed that if the inbox was syncing that I would be able to pull up the other folders. I added a couple of the folders to sync under advanced settings and they show up but when I try to open them up there aren't any e-mails.

Thanks for any help.

Advertisement
  2. negreenfield

negreenfield Well-Known Member

I don't use any folders in my Inbox so I can't really help you. But their support is pretty responsive. Go to the Nitrodesk website, I think it's support@nitrodesk.com but go there to find out for sure.

3. Cuda13

Thanks, I sent them an e-mail.

4. dschwa

dschwa Well-Known Member

In the inbox, the notification bar says to tap to see other folders. If your settings have folders syncing then you'll see all of them.

I paid the price for Touchdown because it is simply the best Exchange client I've ever had on any phone.

5. KevinM

KevinM Member

Touchdown is hands down the best for the using exchange.

Once you set up folder you can then see and move between them.

My wish list for what is missing:
    1) Ability to get other email from other providers. (seven.com can do this)
    2) The ability to see public folders. We use a team folder for contacts and calendar and it is vital for me to be able to get them on my handheld too!

Kevin

6. Cuda13

I have the settings set for "active sync only". When I tap on the notification bar I can see the other folders but there isn't anything in them unlees I moved it there from my Droid. I don't see anything that was moved to the folders if it was moved via pc, etc.