• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

TouchPal for Android will Release

CooTek

Jun 30, 2009
:);)TouchPal is a finger-friendly virtual keyboard on touchscreen. You can easily input 40-60 words per minute with your thumb on TouchPal. It has a lot of unique features such as mistyping correction, mixed language input, quick symbols and finger gestures that makes you type fast. It supports 3 different layout (Full-QWERTY, T+ Half QWERTY and Phone KeyPad), both portrait and landscape mode, and more than 20 languages. TouchPal won the GSMA Mobile Innovation Global Award 2009 by its creative and user-friendly design.

Welcome to review ,andif you need any support from us please feel free to contact with us . Email:cootek@gmail.com
TouchPal for Android will Release next Friday,Now we invite you to be our Beta Test.And you will probably be the very first one to review it on the Internet. If you'd like to be our beta test please contact with us via cootek@gmail.com

Attachments

• Screenshot-Android Emulator (r15_5554)-1.png
    Screenshot-Android Emulator (r15_5554)-1.png
    73.8 KB · Views: 267
  • Screenshot-Android Emulator (r15_5554)-2.png
    Screenshot-Android Emulator (r15_5554)-2.png
    74.5 KB · Views: 215
  • Screenshot-Android Emulator (r15_5554).jpg
    Screenshot-Android Emulator (r15_5554).jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 250
Really nice.. I used to be a Touchpal PRO fan when I was using a WinMo device.

If only I can transfer my old (now unused) paid licence to Android ;)

Can't wait to try it.
:):) Thanks for your consistantly support for TouchPal.We will release it on Android Market next week. It will be free for the first few months.So you can download during that period ,then you will not need to pay for the licence fee .This strategy is inorder to give the benefit to our supporters.;)

Upvote 0
This is great news. I loved TouchPal on my Wing and was dissapointed that there was not something similar when I switched to the G1. Now, I think I will be ignoring the main keyboard once again.

Can't wait for the release.
Thank you for your support TouchPal constantly,and your support is a great power encourge us to do better and better .

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones