• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Touchscreen is Blank...PLEASE HELP!!

nfoengineer

Lurker
Apr 28, 2013
PLEASE HELP!! My LG Optimus Elite (Virgin Mobile) got wet. I tried to dry it out. I even stored it in rice. My touchscreen does not come on. The phone turns on when I press power button BUT the touchscreen is blank. I need to get it into USB mode so I can copy my data (pictures, music, files, etc.) from the phone. I really hope someone out there has a fix for me. Please Help!!

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!

You should be able to adb pull your files. Here's a link that should help - http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1454338

You might have to say "adb pull mnt/sdcard .\sdcard" but I'm not sure.

If you don't have adb on your computer then just google how to set up adb and there are a bunch of tutorials.

Hopefully you have usb debugging checked. If not then I think you can adb pull from recovery and that might work.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones