1. Hot New Devices! HTC One M9 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | LG G4

Touchscreen problems on the reverbGeneral

1. 13jpgbass

13jpgbass Member

Is anyone else having problems with their touchscreen? Mine fails to register input sometimes, and it often misinterprets taps.

Advertisement
  2. brachiopod

brachiopod Active Member

Mine seems real picky near the edges. On the menu screen, it often thinks that I'm trying to swipe to the next screen when I am just trying to tap on an app.
  3. Jimmy422

Jimmy422 Well-Known Member

The touchscreen on this phone is INCREDIBLY sensitive. I've had it interpret taps as swipes a ton of times. I dunno if there's anything you can really do to fix it. Maybe with a CyanogenMod ROM later on?
  4. KOAM

KOAM Well-Known Member

Yeah there will be times when a simple tap will cause a slight scroll and sometimes when it takes 2 or 3 taps to register just a single tap. Especially when clicking an app icon to open.

Also in browsers more often than not when double tapping a text area to automatically zoom in, it'll either not happen at all or click a small link in the area, causing me to have to hit 'back.

I still like the phone a lot, but the touchscreen over-sensitivity/lack of sensitivity can be very annoying.
  5. Uriel707

Uriel707 Well-Known Member

Yes I'm having the same problem, kinda bothering me :/
  6. brachiopod

brachiopod Active Member

I wonder if a screen protector would help reduce the sensitivity. I put the plastic thing that came with the phone back on just for fun, and that seems to help with the problem. Unfortunately that isn't a real protector and also I got it kind of dirty since I had to fish it out of the trash.