Touchscreen response issueSupport

Last Updated:

1. Gareee

Gareee Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I'm seeing an odd issue of late. When I wake my phone up, sometimes the touchscreen response is VERY laggy, or almost non existant.

If I resleep my phone, and wake it up a second time however, that appears to cure the issue.

Needless to say, this is a pain, because when I get a call, I can sometimes not answer it, and have to call the caller back.

Has anyone seen or heard of any app causing this issue? Since the screen comes back on after the second wake up, I thinks its probably a software conflict somewhere.

I'm running launcher pro plus, and home switcher, both always updated.

(I JUST noticed theres a specific home switcher from froyo. I uninstalled home switcher, and installed home switcher for froyo.. I'l see if that resolves the issue.)

Advertisement
  2. patternsintraffic

patternsintraffic Member

I have the same problem and its rather irritating. The screen will freeze while i'm typing or wont respond when I go to unlock my phone. I'm also running launcher pro plus

3. Nightwind Hawk

Nightwind Hawk Well-Known Member

Could it be a screen cover that's making it harder to use the screen? (Just an idea.. i got one once and it made swype impossible! Took it off...)

4. Gareee

Gareee Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Nope.. I don't use a screen cover at all. I've also seen many people confirm the issue as well. The new update helped, but the issue is stil there on occasion.