Touchscreen UnresponsiveSupport

Last Updated:

1. sajj

sajj Active Member This Topic's Starter

Anybody have their touch screen being unresponsive? Like I try to access the pull up menu with all the apps in it, and then it doesnt work. Then I try to pull down my notifications, and the menu finally pops up from the bottom. Then I try to switch from side to side, and it starts spazzing out and the screen starts moving by itself.

EVERYTHING IS FULLY FUNCTIONAL, I can use the trackball to access everything normally, it is just that the screen is being wacky. This is only at times, other times it is okay. Some times I restart and it's okay, but then it comes back eventually. Anybody else feel the pain? This is a brand new phone which I inquired after the one that was creaking. I really do not want to call T-mobile up for a replacement because I already applied my skin! :[

Any suggestions?

Advertisement
  2. crater

crater Active Member

I'd go exchange it for a new phone. I have not had any issues like that myself. Do you have any apps majorly eating up CPU in the background? maybe they are eating your resources and slowing the response time.

3. sajj

sajj Active Member This Topic's Starter

Ah yea I gurss I'll just wait for the white one to come out aand then trade it in :]