• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Touchwiz 3.0 for evo?

jongo

Jun 24, 2010
Ok well I really like touchwiz 3.0 and if it wasnt for that physical keyboard id prob be getting the epic. Anyway I have never rooted i just installed [MOD] TouchWiz for Froyo FRF83 - xda-developers a touchwiz launcher and it works pretty good a little laggy at times but i want more features and widgets. I see this rom
[ROM-MOD] Gefrost-R7 (25-08-10) Galaxy S Style 720p A2SD+, Touchwiz, Music mod - xda-developers
but idk if thats installable on the evo? i have no idea how to tell if its compatible. And if anyone of u have link to a touchwiz rom let me know

Ok well I really like touchwiz 3.0 and if it wasnt for that physical keyboard id prob be getting the epic. Anyway I have never rooted i just installed [MOD] TouchWiz for Froyo FRF83 - xda-developers a touchwiz launcher and it works pretty good a little laggy at times but i want more features and widgets. I see this rom
[ROM-MOD] Gefrost-R7 (25-08-10) Galaxy S Style 720p A2SD+, Touchwiz, Music mod - xda-developers
but idk if thats installable on the evo? i have no idea how to tell if its compatible. And if anyone of u have link to a touchwiz rom let me know

Since the room is located in the HTC Desire subforum I'm gonna go ahead and say is not compatible with the EVO but you can always try @ u own risk.

I'm always looking for new stuff on XDA and I had never seen such ROM for the EVO.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones