TouchWiz ROM for eris

Last Updated:

1. arock

arock Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Does anyone know of any ports of touchwiz (or something similar) that have been done for the eris? I have been thinking about getting the fascinate when it launches but wanted to see how the stock interface feels.

Advertisement
  2. ericDylan

ericDylan Well-Known Member

i know they have it ported to the nexus1 but have not heard anything about a port for the eris. i have been keeping up with the new roms on xda and if we had it it would be there. so i would probably say no there isnt one for now...

but i think i would at least try it for a while if there were. never had a samsung phone but i have also been thinking about getting the fascinate when it is available so deff would be nice if there were so i could get the feel of it and make sure i like it.

3. ljbaumer

ljbaumer Well-Known Member

i found this on my phone and i totally forgot where i got this but i think it was somewhere on the xda and i have no idea who ported this over from the nexus one but here is the file (it is not a rom it is just a launcher so u can't open this you have to select it as a launcher)

I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THIS FILE AS I DIDN'T CREATE IT AND THE CREATOR TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR IT EITHER EVER THOUGH I DON'T KNOW WHO IT IS

hope you enjoy: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service