1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

touchwiz (: should i make this into a flashable zip?

1. teddytales66

teddytales66 Well-Known Member

I have been messing around with cm10 :) And installed a bunch of touchwiz stuff onto it. It looks cool ;o I was think of making into a rom but idk if anyone would interested. anyways here are some screen shots everything works widget, touchwiz launcher , ui sounds, & svoice & taskmanager

Attached Files:

Advertisement
  2. Prinny

Prinny Resident Linux Nutcase Guide

I'm always looking for new things to flash. So I say yes ;)
  3. IPWNPACIFISTS

IPWNPACIFISTS Well-Known Member

Would this work on the evo 3d?
  4. teddytales66

yes, Im currently using this (; i even have a video up on youtube
    IPWNPACIFISTS likes this.
  5. IPWNPACIFISTS

Awesome I'm in :) +1 on the flashable zip if you're up for it go for the ROM :beer:
  6. teddytales66

I can probably make a flashable zip for midnight jellybean ;o or i can use midnight jellybean as a base because its the only jellybean rom that i know that has no issues & put all the touchwiz stuff onto it but i need the creator permission :) but ill try to make the flashable zip right now
    IPWNPACIFISTS likes this.
  7. davidmargolin

davidmargolin Well-Known Member

y cant i like posts twice... where did u get the settings from...
  8. teddytales66

You mean the ui? a theme on the market
  9. Sleepingsirens

Sleepingsirens Well-Known Member

hell yes! nice work, i also like touchwiz :)
    teddytales66 likes this.
  10. teddytales66

Almost done making the flashable zip, the icons wont stick when flashed >.< & the ui sounds ill probably fix it by the end of the day
  11. nsciucco

nsciucco Well-Known Member

You beat me to it Good work
    I was working on something myself and planned to put it out for everybody. Let me know if you need help
  12. teddytales66

pm me maybe we can work together to perfect it :)
  13. davidmargolin

just make sure you take a few precautions when using the theme...
    first, make sure its free...
    second, try to contact the dev as sharing this via flashable zip vs a google play link spares the developer of some statistics (ex: how many people are using his app + other interesting stuff)...
  14. IPWNPACIFISTS

Will that Rom work on my 3vo?
  15. teddytales66

yeahh i already asked midnight:jb rom creator for permission to use their rom as a base.
  16. Austrie

Austrie Well-Known Member

Since midnight jellybean is just a tweaked(changed a couple stuff and added a couple extras) version of Mazda's aokp jellybea, you should be able to base it on aokp too if you wanted.
  17. ramjet73

ramjet73 Well-Known Member

If it's flashable and works on mazda's AOKP ROM I'm sure he would include it in the downloads post on his XDA thread. He's already got something in there for the motorola razor UI.

ramjet73
  18. davidmargolin

i meant the theme and icons...
  19. teddytales66

The reason i choose midnightjellybean is because mms works & there are no issues with video , & i have never heard of mazda ;o can you send me alink for the rom?
  20. teddytales66

yea i know
  21. ramjet73

Here you go.

The motorola stuff is in post #2.

ramjet73
    teddytales66 likes this.
  22. teddytales66

thanks you :) you have always been so helpful
    ramjet73 likes this.
  23. landonh12

landonh12 Well-Known Member

How did you get S-Voice?

And holy cow man, please make this a flashable .zip, or even just tell us the links to the files.
    I've been wanting this for a loooong time...
  24. ramjet73

There are some links in posts 8 and 11 of the http://androidforums.com/evo-v-4g-a...ssible-port-galaxy-s3-like-rom-our-phone.html thread, but why reinvent the wheel when teddytales66 has already done the work to integrate them? ;)

ramjet73
  25. Austrie

Austrie Well-Known Member

As I understand, he was/is going to put this modification into ROM form not just a flashable zip; and he was going to use midnight jellybean as a base, so I just stated he could use aokp as a base too if he wanted(no offence to the maker of midnight jellybean). Also, just wanted to state that I like how you're also over here at AF and not just at xda & that you also help out Evo V 4G users and not just Evo 3D users. Much love brother ;)
    teddytales66, ramjet73 and Prinny like this.