• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

TouringLog

Rob

Galaxy S20 Ultra
News Moderator
Administrator
  • Mar 26, 2008
    androidforums.com
    Description:
    "This application can upload coordinate data directly to the Google map, and can take the photograph while recording coordinate data"

Review:
    Unfortunately this came with NO help or even explanation as to what the heck was supposed to occur. Very vague. It is pretty obvious that it is supposed to track the coordinates and path of a "trip" that you take and offer features along with way but when I chose to start tracking, it showed I was going all over the map even though I was sitting in my chair.

The map just displayed a grid and I BELIEVE it was supposed to show a Google Map. I would have given it good marks based on concept but I'm forced to guess what their concept is since they didn't explain it or illustrate clearly in any way/shape form. Plus it just didn't seem to work. Camera force closed on me when I tried it from within the app.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones