• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

tower defense?

D

doad13

Now before everyone recommends robo defense, I already have it and use it alot it has got to be my best app. However my all time favorite tower defense game has to be Warzone Tower defense.

Warzone Tower Defense if you like robo defense have a go at it, its just as addictive :p

Has anyone seen this on the app market or would it be able to be implemented into a game for the android?

Anyones thoughts on the game or having it on android?

Thanks! :D

I agree with you that Warzone Tower Defense is one of the best TD games ever. About "implementing the game to android", I think Robo Defense has done it, and it was done really well. So we'll just wait for another similar game. I've got some ideas in mind, I'll try to implement it sometime soon.

Robo Defense has adopted Warzone TD's core "fun factor" which is free tower placement, not fixed, and that means you can build towers (or walls) to make the enemies' walk a longer path to reach your home. That makes a broader possibility of having different playing experiences.

That's why both games are successful. I recommend that you buy robo defe-*gets shot and dies*

Upvote 0
Yeah i think thats why i like robo defense so much because it is greatly like warzone with the free tower placement. I would love to see more decent tower defense games on the phone.

I tried yesterday to play warzone through Dolphin HD browser on the phone and managed to pick my map etc but it wouldnt play :(

Upvote 0
I can recommend new tower defense game: Nexus Defense on android market for free.
It has awesome graphics and addictive gameplay:

ss-854-0-1

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones