• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Toyshop Adventures

Vanquished

Android Expert
Nov 2, 2010
USA
Pretty decent game just released by Glu Mobile. Graphics are amazing, and it runs very smooth on the Evo. A few minor bugs that need to be fixed though. I have had a force close, but it was when I was exiting the game anyway.

Toyshop4.jpg

toy-shop-adventures-20100827110520189_640w.jpg

Physics engine is pretty good too. You can knock down, pull and move most of the objects you encounter throughout your adventure. Secret areas to find, power-ups you can get and quests to complete as well.

And, like Glu's other games, both the free and full versions are complete. Only difference is that the free version has some adds at the top of the screen.

The two main bugs I encounter are hitting the puase button, it pauses then goes back to the game sometimes and when you go to the power-up store it goes to a white screen, but if you hit the back button it takes you back to the store.

Reactions: Pushwall and Essex

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones