1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

TPU EVO Case similar to Verizon Droid braded Inc case?Accessories

1. lembowski

lembowski Well-Known Member

Let me start by saying I have had some TPU cases in the past that I loved but the 2 that I have tried for the EVO were horrible when it came to one item.....being able to push the buttons.

My co-worker bought a TPU case from the Verizon store today for his Inc and it is VERY nice and the buttons are VERY easy to push. The design has the buttons sit higher and have a dot under the button that eaisly depresses to push the button. Is there a TPU case for the EVO that is a high quality one like the Inc one sold thru Verizon? On the back of the packaging it says it is made by Technocel, but they make mass products for OEm's and don't have a consumer page for sale.

Carrying Solutions

Advertisement
  2. intense

intense Well-Known Member

Sorry I don't have any information but I'm looking for a nice TPU style case as well so please update if you find one. Thanks!
  3. lembowski

Definately will, I have been looking at all the internet pictures for cases and then looking at them on youtube to find out they the buttons sit flat on all of them. I just wish I could find one with raised power/volume buttons.
  4. stevcha

stevcha Well-Known Member

5. lembowski

6. MsRandall

MsRandall Well-Known Member