Track your phone on Fedex plane....General

Last Updated:

1. emmalina

emmalina Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Since ppl are going crazy about where their phone is and when it will arrive....maybe this helps some of you:D

I know it has been posted on here before...but I couldn't find it and I am not sure if it's the same page the other person posted but here is a link to life tracking of different cargo planes (leaving Memphis and other destinations) on the left search for FDX which is fed ex...it shows all locations....for Memphis...I would say go to the top left and do a live tracking and look for FDX going out to wherever your destination is...GOOD LUCK....

FlightAware > Live Flight Tracker

Advertisement
  2. 92slammer

92slammer Well-Known Member

nice.....FEDEX had alot of flights leave from 4-5pm today....i believe my phone was on this flight as my tracking said that it departed around the same time

FDX502 DC10 Hartsfield-Jackson Intl (KATL) Tue 04:31PM CDT Tue 06:33PM EDT Tue 06:27PM EDT

3. emmalina

well you should figure it our either by knowing or asking what the next destination on your tracking route is....:D

4. asuwookie

asuwookie Active Member

Great ....one more way for me to obsess about this phone!! This weekend I was thinking with all the shipping activity that I might see the phone today but never got notification until 12:30 this afternoon that it had shipped. (Bummer since I was off today, light morning tomorrow and slammed on Thursday) Phone still in PA at last check. However with this tidbit I am now caustiously optimestic that my phone could have caught the 5:00 out of Philly to Newark the 11:00 pm out of Neward to Memphis tonight then the 3:30 from Memhips to Norfolk ..be in Norfolk by 6:30 am and perhaps in my hands on the Outer Banks of NC by tomorrow afternoon. That's probably wishful thinking although 99% of the stuff that comes from FedEx comes a day early and they are showing anticipated delivery on the 29th

Anyone know what time is cut off time for 2 day service? Is that 48 hours? 2nd Business day? Or what? IF they picked it up at noon does that make today count as one of those days? Verizon did give me free over night at check out but shipped it two day.

5. emmalina

glad I was able to support your obsession:D just keep in mind...that usually packages that don't get to your closest fedex facility early enough or even the night prior might not make it on the truck for that morning to get to your house/work to be delivered to you:(.....some ppl seem to get it early and fed ex wasn't able to keep up the correct tracking...and although that would be a super surprise.....I still believe it will be the 29th<----same for me ugh:(