trackball sensitivityGeneral

Last Updated:

1. punkzanyj

punkzanyj Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Oct 20, 2008
    Is it just me, or are other people having issues with the trackball. Not really a big or malfunction, it just seems way too sensitive.

Like, filling out a webform, I just tap into the fields, because trying to navigate from field to field with the trackball doesn't work very well, I end up overshooting, or having a delayed overshoot. Like it appears the selector is on the field I want, but when I go to type, it suddenly moves and now google thinks I'm entering a search.

Along with that, it seems my right hand touches the trackball way too much just when I'm trying to type things in, or tap on the screen with the keyboard open. I really wish we could turn down the sensitivity on the trackball, or toggle it on and off. It would've been a better idea for them to put arrow keys on the keyboard, as they would be much more helpful than the trackball, which often goes diagonal when I'm trying to simply go up or down.

Not a deal breaker, love the phone, just wondering if anyone else would like a little more control over trackball sensitivity.

2. ChilledMatt

ChilledMatt Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2008