TrackballGeneral

Last Updated:

1. SuperStuff

SuperStuff Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

At first I thought the trackball was pretty stupid. Why would I need that if I can just touch what I need with my finger. After browsing sites from the web I can now see that being able to roll to different links is easier to trigger links than my fat finger trying to be real careful not to click on the link next to it. LOL....;)

Advertisement
  2. onion

onion Banned

Yup the track ball is fantastic for browsing the web and selcting links on a page. The only people that think its useless are people who never used it yet.

FYI, the upcoming HTC phones in a few months use an optical tracker for your finger which is even better than the ball.

3. thetomlin2

thetomlin2 Guest

Wow, some positivity!!!!! :eek: :D

And then the slam :rolleyes:

4. Squirrel

Squirrel Well-Known Member

Other than it being a moving piece and the possibility of it collecting dirt/lint, I actually prefer the trackball over the pad. I hope to keep mine clean.

5. Peaser

Peaser Well-Known Member

I am only now discovering the "joys" of the trackball! however, I find it hard to press in. Does anyone else notice that?

6. ericDylan

ericDylan Well-Known Member

i also have noticed it is kinda hard to push in. other than that it is a great addition to a touchscreen phone. :) :)