TRADE Boxwave Clear for Boxwave Anti-Glair

Last Updated:

1. rondo777

rondo777 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I've been using The Boxwave screen protectors for ever. I usually by the antglair but this time bought a 3 pac if crystal clear. I have 2 droids so I have one xtra CRYSTAL CLEAR PROTECTOR. The clear is great but Id still like to try the antiglair on the Droid. Anyone interested in a trade, my Crystal Clear for your Anti-Glair?
    Mine is new and in origional packaging, yours should be too.

Advertisement
  2. gwlaw99

gwlaw99 Well-Known Member

The reviews that I have read of both is that the crystal is better. The anti glare doesn't work that well and cuts down brightness.

3. rondo777

rondo777 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Yea, the crystal is great, I do love it. Ive used the antiglair in the past and love the feel of them. it does cut down on brightness but also completely hides fingerprints. There are alot of good things to be said about the anti glare. For everyday use, Id like to try the antigair on the droid but maybe switch back to the crystal for when I travel and plan on watching a movie and want the super sharp screen.

4. superdesi

superdesi Well-Known Member

I have antiglare and I like it so far. Tho its true I havent tried the clear yet, but I'm an OCD clean freak so no fingerprints but extremely reduced smudges cater to me. And Anti glare works pretty well.

5. kraze0g

kraze0g Well-Known Member

anyone else been using these screen protectors? anyone use both and notice a difference?

it says they both cut down on fingerprints and such.. and they are the same price.. im guessing from the above posts to go with the crystal clear one as it doesn't cut down on brightness and 'works better'?

thx

6. DroidJnkie

DroidJnkie Well-Known Member

Yes, I would be extremely interested to know which one is liked better as well. I am THIS close to ordering either phantomskinz or Boxwave, but Boxwave seems easier to put on.