• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Trade: Droid X2 for Charge, Incredible 2, Thunderbolt

TheSentinel

Jul 22, 2011
Item: Verizon Droid X2
Condition: Like-New (2 days old, see below)
Accessories: Original boxing, paperwork, booklets, usb cord, wall adapter
Extras: Screen protectors

Ok, here's what we're looking at. I have a 2 day old Droid X2 that I'd like to trade for an Incredible 2, Charge, or Thunderbolt. The reason that I'd like to trade is because I can't return the Droid X2.

I had purchased an Incredible 2 almost a week ago. During that time, the little black trim piece around the charging port decided to work it's way loose. So I took it back to Verizon and they said I could get another Incredible 2 or exchange it for something else. I let a friend of mine convince me to exchange for the DX2, and the sales rep told me afterwards that you can only exchange like that one time.

Needless to say, I figured I'd give Moto another shot, but I really like Sense so much better. I loved my original Incredible, and really liked the Incredible 2 as well.

The DX2 is in perfect, like-new condition (10/10), and will come with the boxing, original paperwork, usb cord, and wall charger. The DX2 has a clean ESN that can be activated without problem. I also purchased screen protectors, one of which the sales rep installed.

I'll upload some pics a little later this afternoon. If needed, I can prove purchase date, etc. with the receipt.

If you are interested, please pm me with details and what your interested in trading. I can provide my feedback from transactions with other buyers if seriously interested in trading.

Like I said, I'm looking for an Incredible 2, Thunderbolt, or Charge. I'm not really interesting in any other phones. Thanks for looking.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones