• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Trade DX

blyford

Aug 26, 2010
I have a Droid X and am honestly tired of Motorola so i want to trade... I really want a Dinc but all offers are accepted... I can have pics up if needed but the phone has no scratches. No dings or marks... the battery door fits a little loose which annoys the piss out of me but its easily fixed with paper in between the battery and door... I would really like a Dinc like i sadi but all offers are open and just let me know... Thanks :)

Ok guys sorry I've been gone had some things to take care of.... Like i said im tired of Moto id really like a Dinc and D13 that offer is sounding pretty good lol but idk ill think on it... If you guys can keep the offers coming that would be great and im located in Southern Indiana for those curious... id like to keep it a trade in person but im not afraid to mail my phone. I really love the X and the dinc is the closest thing i know of to that. Ill keep all offers in mind and keep them coming and stay tuned :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones