Trade Inc for X

1. Deweygroup

Deweygroup Well-Known Member

I've decided that I want to go with the X. I have the incredible and am looking for someone who might want to trade. I have it wrapped so it is mint condition. I'll include the case and the screen protector as well as the 8GB micro sd card (class 6). Any takers that were looking for the incredible and have been waiting. I'm in MA so if you're interested, let me know.

Thanks

Advertisement
    :
  2. ylexot

ylexot Well-Known Member

So, you want to trade your Inc for an X that nobody has yet?
  3. Deweygroup

Yea, I figured I would get a jump on things. Maybe not realistic, but hell, it's worth a shot.
  4. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

If you're serious about selling, check into selling on ebay or craigslist. There is also a "classified forum" section. This thread isn't going to yield anything for you.

Steven
    Deweygroup likes this.
  5. irishpride

irishpride Well-Known Member

Don't go posting that trade offer in the AF classifieds, I got mine up right now! j/k...but seriously.
  6. Steven58

OK.. I lol'd. I admit it. ;)
  7. Nabraham

Nabraham Well-Known Member

Why would anyone go out and get the phone on release just to trade for a used Droid Incredible?
    ckochinsky125 likes this.
  8. Agree with you on this one
  9. ashykat

ashykat Well-Known Member

Yeah you're better off selling it and applying it towards the X. Although demand (and therefore the used selling price) for the Inc is going to go down now I'm sure since the X will be announced Wednesday.
  10. jreed2560

jreed2560 Well-Known Member

somebody who is unhappy with the x for whatever reason and doesn't want to pay the restocking fee and wait for the back orders on the incredible.
  11. irishpride

irishpride Well-Known Member

What I'm planning on doing for anyone who wants the Incredible, but doesn't want to wait until at least 7/20 to get it is, I'll trade them my Inc + $100 for the Droid X. If you think about it, it's a pretty good deal for someone that hasn't gotten the Inc yet, but wants one.
  12. MaxxVE

MaxxVE Well-Known Member

Just sell it on eBay... I have mine posted with tons of Accessories. I should get enough to buy the X outright. They are easily selling for $500-$600.
  13. Wolfedude88

Wolfedude88 Well-Known Member

Yeah I would sell on ebay too, that is what I did, and I am happy that I did that.
  14. Deweygroup

Mod - Please remove. I moved it to classifieds where it should be. Thanks...
  15. Steven58

If you don't mind, I'd like to leave it up because there are some good suggestions in this thread. If for some reason, you'd rather it be removed, please PM me and I'll oblige you. Let me know. Thanks!

Steven
  16. Piiman

Piiman Well-Known Member

I was told they are waiving the restock fee on Incredible's that want to trade up to the X
  17. jreed2560

hmmm haven't heard that, source?
  18. Deweygroup

I don't care about the restock fee, my issue is I am past the thirty days. Don't know if they will make an exception.
  19. Piiman

Piiman Well-Known Member

The CSR I spoke to about exchanging my Dinc for the X. She made a big point about how it would have me 35.00 dollars. ;)
  20. jreed2560

I know the Incredible shortage isn't Verizon's fault, but its nice to see them willing to help people out like this