• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Traded in the motorola droid for the eris

judov79

Nov 23, 2009
Hi, Im a noob here and just wanted to share how happy i am with my new eris. I had the motorola droid for a week and returned it cause i just didnt like the phone. It was way to big and heavy and did not fit in the pocket so well and i just never used the pull out keyboard on it. So far the eris is ten times better. Its small and sleek and works very well. The battery seems to be about the same as the motorola so far. I have to charge it every night but I dont think thats bad at all with how much I have been playing with it. Thanks for all the great info on this site.

Hi, Im a noob here and just wanted to share how happy i am with my new eris. I had the motorola droid for a week and returned it cause i just didnt like the phone. It was way to big and heavy and did not fit in the pocket so well and i just never used the pull out keyboard on it. So far the eris is ten times better. Its small and sleek and works very well. The battery seems to be about the same as the motorola so far. I have to charge it every night but I dont think thats bad at all with how much I have been playing with it. Thanks for all the great info on this site.

i did the exact same thing...i agree the ERIS is a much better phone than the moto-DROID. well for me at least :)

Upvote 0
Yesterday i took my Droid back to Verizon, and decided to give the Eris a new home. I had already tried the HTC Imagio, which i thought was a really nice phone, but just not for me. After owning a LG Versa, i wanted a phone where i could place apps or widgets on the desktop. In my opinion, if the Imagio and Versa mated they would give birth to the Eris.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones