• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Traded my black EVO for the WHITE today *best buy is not the smartest*

Same Price right?

Yeah, well I went to switch it out and for some reason they gave me $31 back in change. I asked what it was for and they said oh the city has had a tax increase last week. Even with the tax increase it wouldnt be $31 in change returned back to me. Hell when I bought the original i only paid about $14 in taxes anyway. She must of been smoking something lol

I also told her that I forgot the charger at home so just put the new charger in the old box. She said okay.. Well know I have two chargers.

I also have two SD cards too becuase I took mine out and told her to just take the new sd card out of the new phone and put that in the old black phone

I also have two batteries becuase once again I removed the old battery since it was charged and said just keep the new battery since this one has full battery life.

Reactions: Complex757
Same Price right?

Yeah, well I went to switch it out and for some reason they gave me $31 back in change. I asked what it was for and they said oh the city has had a tax increase last week. Even with the tax increase it wouldnt be $31 in change returned back to me. Hell when I bought the original i only paid about $14 in taxes anyway. She must of been smoking something lol

I also told her that I forgot the charger at home so just put the new charger in the old box. She said okay.. Well know I have two chargers.

I also have two SD cards too becuase I took mine out and told her to just take the new sd card out of the new phone and put that in the old black phone

I also have two batteries becuase once again I removed the old battery since it was charged and said just keep the new battery since this one has full battery life.

Funny story, lucky you

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones