• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Trading in Eris $132 for the Inc

I just got on the verizon webpage and submitted the form to trade in my Eris for $132.

I am posting this in the Inc forum since I think lot of you did the same.

Verizon sent me a thin envelope with one layer of bubble wrap. They asked me to seal and drop it in the mail box.

My question is did any of you feel unconfortable about possible damage or lost with this kind of shipping? Any other suggestions on how to mail it to them? If it wasn't for the few things written on the envelope I would be more comfortable sending it in my own packaging.

I just got on the verizon webpage and submitted the form to trade in my Eris for $132.

I am posting this in the Inc forum since I think lot of you did the same.

Verizon sent me a thin envelope with one layer of bubble wrap. They asked me to seal and drop it in the mail box.

My question is did any of you feel unconfortable about possible damage or lost with this kind of shipping? Any other suggestions on how to mail it to them? If it wasn't for the few things written on the envelope I would be more comfortable sending it in my own packaging.

Couldn't you just cut out the area they wrote on the envelope and tape it with clear packaging tape onto your own packaging... in which I would use bubble wrap then a small shipping box. That's what I would do

Upvote 0
Couldn't you just cut out the area they wrote on the envelope and tape it with clear packaging tape onto your own packaging... in which I would use bubble wrap then a small shipping box. That's what I would do

I sent back my first Droid Incredible for warranty replacement. I wasn't worried about the shipping method, but thought about taking pictures of it before boxing, just in case.

I know T-Mobile does it the same way. It's actually far safer than it appears. Cardboard is actually pretty impact resistant.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones