• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

"Traffic Rush"-like game

Prydwen

Lurker
Feb 25, 2010
Hi guys,

I know that the Iphone game "Traffic rush" hasn't been created on Android, but I'm looking for something that would look like it ? My boyfriend just loves this game and I really want to find something comparable for him...

Here's the description of the game :
This popular iPhone game charges you with the task of keeping the traffic flowing on a busy junction and preventing crashes. Vehicles approach the crossroad from all directions and you can speed them to the other side by flicking them with your finger. You can make them stop simply by tapping on them. For every vehicle that makes it to the other side, you score a point. If there's a crash, the game ends.

I really hope you'll be able to help me. Thanks a lot :)

Hello,

I have created a simple game for Android. There is a free demo version (limited to 5 levels), and a complete version with about 20 levels and so more if lot of people download my apps.

The description :
Send all cars through the intersection! Guide speeding cars through increasingly busy intersections and avoid collisions. Get the required number through each level to move on! Levels get harder, traffic gets fuller...

mytraffic1.jpg

mytraffic2.jpg

The game (0,5

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones