• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

traffic tv app - am i being charged?

HTC Desire with Orange bloatware - while trying to remove all the sh*te I looked into a few of the apps to see what they actually did. Traffic TV upon first use flashed up a message about establishing my account, so i quickly exited and forgot all about it. Now, going into the app takes me straight to a working map, and bringing up the 'my account' tab only displays four billing options, 3 of them paid and one 'no thanks'.

The

Just a heads-up on this..
I have also noticed TrafficTV charges on my orange bill..
One small problem with this is:
I was shipped an unbranded desire by orange - no orange logo on the case, and it certainly has no orange bloatware on it.
Will be bitching to Orange about it on monday, and will keep ya updated..
atb.
O

Upvote 0
Orange billed me for months before I got around to actually checking my bills (oops) and called them to complain.

They were actually pretty quick to get it removed, and refunded me the money they'd taken off me.

Just a feeling but it seemed like they knew this was a problem which was why I didn't have to argue to hard.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones