• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Tranferring music from Media Monkey - some help needed

JEF81

Jul 26, 2010
NYC
All, please help. I spent quite some time de-deduping my PC's music library using Media Monkey and going through all albums to grab info from Amazon. Then I connect my phone and got MM to recognize the G: drive. Then I synced all my music and discovered some issues while trying to play the music using cubed (aka 3):

(a) album art was not showing up. I had previously used cubed to grab art, then cleared the cache before uploading my music. After upload, no art is showing in cubed app :(

(b) the music on my sd card was stored directly to the G:\ drive instead of the music folder. How do I get MM to sync directly to the music folder?

Any help would be much appreciated!!

I think you need to choose to save the album art in the mp3 meta data for cubed to see it. Thats what I normally do and I get album art in cubed.

I did MTP syncing since that what I used on my old device. That had an option to sync to a specific folder. I don't know how to do that for sync straight to a media card.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones