1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Transfer apps from emulator to phone?

Last Updated:

1. bhuether

bhuether Member This Topic's Starter

I just installed an emulator and got the marketplace working. I installed an app on the emulator and am trying to get it on the phone. THe app does not show up in the market on my phone, but it showed up on the emulator. Quite weird. So I am trying to figure out how to get it from the emulator to the phone...

thanks,

brian

Advertisement
  2. symond

symond Well-Known Member

ok

download file manager i use ES file Explorer good enough for me

after that download all apps that u want

now open Es file explorer and click on circule looks like setting botten but click on that one...now you will see all the apps that are in ur emulator

now long click on app that u want and window will pop up click on back up..do that to every apps that u want

now get back to es explorer home by clicking first icon on the top bar and u should see a folder call back ups

now open that and again long press on apps that u want and click send and email it to ur self

from email download to ur pc and than transfer to ur sd card in any folder and restart ur phone and open es file manager in ur phone now and than install thats it u r done

let me know if u need more help

If you have default im from htc please back up for me i needed badly and private msg me thanks

hope this helps

TomDawg likes this.