• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Transfer apps from P.C to Live.

nrto60

Lurker
May 19, 2012
hi, i am new to the android phones and i have downloaded some apps on my laptop that i want to transfer to my S.E LWW.. but the problem is that when i transfer them, i can't find them anywhere in my sdcard... plz help me out... also where are the bluetooth transfered files saved???

hi, i am new to the android phones and i have downloaded some apps on my laptop that i want to transfer to my S.E LWW.. but the problem is that when i transfer them, i can't find them anywhere in my sdcard... plz help me out... also where are the bluetooth transfered files saved???

welcome to the party :-D

have you installed any file explorer application e.g. File Explore or ES File Explorer? I think you've. then there should be a folder named bluetooth where you'll find all received items.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones